• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Vote?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Sometimes. If there's something local I'm interested. Never bothered voting specifically for the president though. I'm in California, so I may as well not be allowed to vote at all.

AngelxS

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda
I was 20 on my first president vote back in 2016 with Trump and Hillary as the only options and I was like "Oh Hell No!" and didn't vote.
This 2020 I'll vote and hope for the best.

Kilza in a Pear Tree

The Rising Sun
ZD Champion
I have voted in every election I possibly could (municipal/provincial/federal) since I turned 18. I feel like it's important to always perform your civic duty and vote and make your voice heard, no matter how likely or unlikely it is that the candidate you voted for will win.

I like to vote whenever I can, even if I don't care too much about what's going on. I remember a lot of people were complaining about the candidates of the 2016 election, only to say that they didn't vote, so I can always say I'm not one of them, if nothing else.

Saint Bik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've been sure to vote every election from 2016 onwards (I did vote before then, but I didn't put a high priority on it).

My presidential vote doesn't mean much, but everything else is pretty important, including primary votes (which I used to not care about).

In Australia it's against the law not to vote. Even if this was not the case I'd still vote. Too many people have died protecting my right to vote so I will not let their sacrifices go in vain. Even though I have no choice, I still proudly vote and proudly take part in the democratic process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom