• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Zelda Dungeon Wiki?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sometimes. I used to be a Wiki editor, but I stopped recently when I got a hold of the KH series oncemore. Now I rarely refer to it, instead opting to my encyclopedia of Zelda information otherwise known as my head. :yes:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't use it for information per se (I actually hardly ever go on any wikis for information), but I do go and read the articles sometimes. If I'm bored, then I look for a particularly long and interesting one, and then have myself a nice read. I like to check out the hard work our devoted wiki editors have put into the glorious ZD Wiki ;)

Big Octo

=^)
I will be honest, I do not. Actually, I haven't really used any Wiki pertaining to Zelda after I joined this forum. Though, if I need some information, I usually go to (now is the time to point your guns at me) Zelda Wiki. You may now shoot.

image_zpsdb394d1d.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Speaking of ZD Wiki, this is an excellent thread for you WS to show us noobs the ropes.

Can someone give me a tutorial? In fact it'd be great for y'all to do video guides for tutorials :yes:

No, I never go there and I don't edit there. ;)

Well, as a patroller/editor of Zelda Dungeon Wiki, I usually go there to patrol the edits so the wiki is tip-top shape along with the other devoted patrollers. Can't wait for A Link Between Worlds so there is more to edit. ^^ Many pages are good there such as BowWow, Postmaster, Marin, etc. and I hope more Zelda Dungeon members decide to visit there instead of Zelda Wiki. :)

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Speaking of ZD Wiki, this is an excellent thread for you WS to show us noobs the ropes.

Can someone give me a tutorial? In fact it'd be great for y'all to do video guides for tutorials :yes:
Well, actually, I think there are proably BETTER places to make tutorials. If you think we need something like that, we could easily make a brand new thread for it. However, there are plenty of guides already on the wiki, and for anything else, we usually we just do one-on-one help. I've made mini-tutorials for people who've asked me before, and I know if you ask any of the scribes, we'd be happy to help. I'd be glad to make you a tutorial, Ventus, if you really need one. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom