• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Your Name or Link's?

Well, "Griffin" has one too many letter and I don't feel very creative, plus my slightly bit obsessive-compulsive personality, I usually always go with just Link.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
I ussually use my enitials, REO, when I first start the game. Then if I want to replay that game, I will call him link. I like to have REO as my main file for glitching and messing around in afterwards. I hate how PH and SP only have two files. Every others zelda game has three, so why can't they? This annoys me............... LOL ..... I love tahr text abreviation. LOL

ALWAYS LINKS I never do anything else but LINK

i always use links name except one when in twilight princess i named epona "DR. Tran" so when you used the horsecall you could say here comes dr tran! if u dont get this go watch the vid on youtube

Z

zeldim

I always do Link, I just feel that the game is the way it's supposed to be when his name is Link...
When I'm in a cheesy mood I do a curse word as a name, which is really funny sometimes...

I

Indridcold85

It is a toss up. I usually name him link but sometimes i call him hippie.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
What Do You Call Link

When you play a zelda game what do you name link in the beginnig of the game. Do you leave it link(like I do), use your real name, user name, or just a random name. Tell me what you use to name Link?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I leave it Link, because I can experience the story that way a little better, because it makes me feel like I am watching a movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom