• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Your Name or Link's?

Danlo

Daniel
First I called him Daniel (my name) and on second playthough I always called him Link. Now I always call him Link and sometimes when I play a game again I call him Daniel, but it doesn't happen often

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
On the First run of the game I Always Use Link As The Name Of Link! On the Second Run I usually use my name, Henry.

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
normally link but every now and then kindlyone (if the charecter limit lets me) and one time me and my bro were being stupid and named link udder!?!?! in oot that ended up being the name i used to beat the game for the first time :) i know its wierd

When I played my first Legend of Zelda game, A Link to the Past, my mom named my file "BOB". Don't ask why... I'm still not sure, myself why she did that. I usually will go by Amanda or Link, but more recently, I have been going by "Blue" as in Blue Link.
In the original, I believe my file was Buckeye, named after one of my pet gerbils. So... yeah, depending on what my current obsessions/interests are, I will name my file different things. I remember, I once named Link "Minerva" after the Roman Goddess of Wisdom--known as Athena in Greek Mythology. Indeed, Link has many nicknames in my Zelda Games. ^^

I use Link. I don't like to put my name at a character in any game. I usually use the default name, and if the character doesn't have one, I make up one that sounds like the character.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
When I was younger I used my own name, but it is weird to have a male character with a female name. Then I called him Zelda, because I thought in WW that it would unlock something (can't remember if that was true or not). Now I name him Link in every game. I don't really see a reason to give him another male name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom