• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Your Name or Link's?

Alar

Clothed in Green
I always name him: Alar; used for my first ever play through, Link; for my second play through, LinkAlar; For Speed runs or Three heart runs

Those are Da rules

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I always use Nye. It's my (pen)name.
However, in TP, I named Epona ALL SORTS of idiotic things. <xD
On my finished file, her name is Foopah. I don't even know.

Usually i use Link, but sometimes i will use names that i use in m stories (usually Seth or Lance) or some times i will use one of my nicknames.

The first time i played wind waker i used the name small fry XD I thought it was funny when I talked to the fish that marked the treasure map since he always calls you small fry anyway =P

I never use Link. I usually use an adult word because it makes the dialogue hilarious. Since I've joined ZD, though, I've been using "Linkrbel"! :D

I always use Link's. I feel like it makes the story sound better, and I'm not very good at making up names. I don't like uses my own name because I think it's also faster because most games have it already pre-set. I don't really know the exact reason why, but those are some of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I now always use the name "Link"; when I was younger I used to put my name in, as well as a couple curse words here and there. At one point I used the name "Amy" and another time "Zelda"...but honestly, Link is a male and female names just do not work with him. My name doesn't fit (since when does Arabic work in Zelda anyway?)...Link is just Link. A full-blown character on his own.

I can't name Link anything else. The latest thing I named him was "Ventus" on my OoT3DMQ run which I haven't finished, just to differentiate when I would be recording the run.

I usually use Link to stay true to the "real thing"...and I really like that name besides. I'd never use my own name, I'm female (so it wouldn't suit him) and my name's so unheroic it'd detract from the experience XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom