• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Your Name or Link's?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, often enough when playing Zelda I'll use either my real name or just call him Link, either or works for me.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
if it's my first time playing through the game in the first save file i will use link's name just to stick to his name. if i've already beaten the game i will use my name.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, now that I've "grown up" (-snort-) a little, I almost ALWAYS use "Link", but when I first started playing the Zeldas, I would enter in goofy names, in hopes to hear them say my name in dialogue, and see if it was funny. (for example): In Twilight Princess, the very beginning of the game uses Epona's name a lot. I would mess with this and name her "my pants" or "your ***" or something along those lines. At one point the one dude says "Hey where's [Epona]?".... and Ilia says "I washed [Epona] for you" ..... so I would make it say stupid stuff like "I washed your *** for you" and "Hey, Where's my pants?" and so on and so forth. xD

But yeah, if I didn't use the default names, then that means I was being a goof, and fuddling around with dialogue. xD

I never used my own name..... Who would?
er- that is to say- Females..... if a female who has a clearly-female name, uses her name- then that would be a little strange xD
Link always being called by a female name just kinda sounds strange to me.

Though, if I ever had done that, it wouldn't matter, because my name is Shannon. Shannon is a unisex name.
(Males named Shannon are usually in Britain/Europe-area though)

on my first run i always use link, on my second caleb(my name) and ive never done a third run on any zelda games yet cus i havent played many cus i dont have many just LoZ,TP,Oot3D, and LA and im saving up for WW,skyward sword,PH,ST

Mors

~Death~
I use Link for the first play through but for the second play through and on I make up a new name. I really can't use my name, since Link is a guy and all and it would be kinda weird giving him a girl name.

I always use my name for one file where I want to get everything but on my file where I just woant to complete the game, I use Link

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I used my name on the older games back in the day just so i could show my friends when i had beat the game but nowadays i use Link because i can just record the gameplay and always have it and not worry about it getting lost or breaking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom