• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Legendary Pokemon?

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I use the ones I like, which pretty much boils down to four: Lugia, Celebi, Zapdos, and Mew. I've also used Mewtwo and Ho-oh before as well, but usually only if my regular team couldn't get the job done.

Shaymin would also be on the list, but I have never actually owned one, so it doesn't' really count. I loooove grass legendaries. <3

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
I tend to use legendaries after I have beaten the Elite Four and don`t use them in competitive battling unless they fill a gap in my team of if I really need, say, Mewtwo for a strong psychic type if my Alakazam has been traded or is in another game etc...It is really situation based for me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't use legendaries, for casual or competitive play (I don't play comps anyway). It's really due to the fact that I dislike their design than anything else, however ridiculous a reason that may be, and they don't tend to have THAT AWESOME MOVE that makes most Pokemon so OP for the casual side of PKMN. Yeah, TMs and HMs can be put to (some) use, but if I have to do that then why use the Pokemon at all?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
no, they appear too late in the game for my liking. sometimes i have a random team and have a legendary in there but i wouldn't use them all

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I catch them, stick them in boxes, send them up through the generations and either show them off or trade them to get certain regular Pokemon. Though occasionally I have a full-out uber battle with friends, just for fun.

B

Bow and Arrow

No I do not use them because using them makes the feeling less real, and also I think that they are too powerful and takes the fun out.

Rachel

be vigitant
I like using select legendaries, especially ones that I've had for a while and passed from game to game. It also depends on the situation or battle in correspondence to the legendaries' stats.

I always have on my team:

Starter Pokemon
Eevee pokemon
Ice pokemon
Gengar
HM Slave
and Rayquaza

Other than Rayquaza, I never use any legendaries and mine are for show and tell

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Legendaries tend to rot in my PC boxes.... never really use them. -shrug- by the time I get to my first legend, my main team is complete, and I hate having more than 5 pokemon [+1 HM Slave] as my permanent team. Switching in PC boxes gets redundant.

I don't know about newer games, but I played the first two generations a lot and I never really liked the abilities they came with much. They just felt like another freshly caught, but still very strong, pokemon. Not a legend on Earth or something.

Although Mewtwo with some good TM moves is kick butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom