• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Legendary Pokemon?

Adam

Undefeated
i do not battle competitively so of course i use legendaries for the most part for elite four sometimes, but really i already know which 6 i am gonna use before i start the game, may or may not be a legendary.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I used in the past since the Gold and Silver era of Pokemon games to take on elite four by using one or two legendary pokemon on my team like (Lugia, Ho-Oh!, Suicune, Entei and Raikou). I've now learned to use other pokemon besides the legendaries to deal with the elite four in Diamond and Pearl era of the games. I like to use legendaries on some occasions when dealing with elite four and etc aka In-Gameplay.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
In most competitive battles, I try not to use legendaries mainly because most of them are considered Uber. I like the Overused tier, so I usually stick with pokemon from there. The only pokemon that's close to a legendary that I've used in competitive Overused battles is Celebi. I do used legendaries in the Uber tier though.

If I'm going through the pokemon storyline, I don't use legendaries period. Reasons as to why? I think it's just a force of habit. I started at Pokemon Silver and I wasn't fond of the legendaries there. So I didn't use them and that became the start of my habit I guess. Any other reasons would probably be my laziness. I mean, I already have high level pokemon that are probably higher than the legendary, so I'm too lazy to train yet another one to get it up to the average level of my party.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I only use the main legend because it always seems to be arount 10 levels higher than the rest of my team.

When I was little I would always have at least one on my team, but now they feel like they're more of Trophies to be stored away than weapons of mass distraction.. So I never really use them.
(And Yes I mean Distraction)

I sometimes do beacuse then I just put them on the PC because I have worked so hard on my other pokemon so....

DJY

Sometimes, depending on the game/pokemon. In gen I, I used Moltres because I didn't like any of the other fire-types (when I don't choose Charmander, that is). Recently, I used Victini.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, I do call myself "Legendary Collector Silver" so.....of course I use Legendaries, they're my favorite kind of Pokémon :yes: I have boxes full of other awesmazing Non-Legendary Pokémon that I could use though, so either way I’m one happy trainer :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom