• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Keychains or Pins?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Some people like to add things to their bags or backpacks or even their phones for a little extra pizzazz. Are you someone who likes to do that? I sure am.

It's weird, I really don't like wearing clothes that show my interests, I prefer solid colors, but I'll happily decorate my work bag and my phone with keychains from things I love. Dunno how that works, but it does. My work bag just has keychains associated with my schools and stuff on it, as well as something handmade from a student. My phone has a Zelda charm hanging from it, and so does my Switch case. I also wanna get some pins to put on my work bag eventually. My car keys are attached to a Zelda lanyard and my students like looking at it.

So, yeah, I love stuff like keychains and pins. What about you guys? Are you the type to use them?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, I like customizing. Y'all already know about the Hylian Shield and Midna head pin that I have on my hat. I've got a Lycanroc coin that I want to hot glue a safety pin onto to put on my hat also. My phone is super plain. My car, on the other hand...... That's where I got the stickers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom