• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Do You Use Glitches to Complete Zelda Games?

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
No! I hate using glitches to complete any game. I will watch videos of people doing the glitches, but rarely will I try one. If I do, then it's only after I've complete the game. The only time I use the levitation cheat code is when I'm making an awesome ASCII map for my Zelda walkthroughs, but that's only with the N64 games on an emulator. Anyways, I don't like to use glitches to complete any game.

Last edited:
Speedruns suck because you have to use so many glitches to get the game done is a short amount of time.

Jeah, they aren't that exciting, too. Most of time time you just see them walking through walls or going under an area with nothing there.

I personally find hardcore 3-hearts runs a little more entertaining ;)

Salem

SICK
Speedruns suck because you have to use so many glitches to get the game done is a short amount of time.
Using glitchs is not inherently a bad thing.

Jeah, they aren't that exciting, too. Most of time time you just see them walking through walls or going under an area with nothing there.

I personally find hardcore 3-hearts runs a little more entertaining ;)
Maybe it is, but I still like glitchy runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom