• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you try and finish a meal when you're feeling full?

Say you're at a restaurant and the portions have been way bigger than you expected, you're feeling full and like you could burst at any moment...

Do you try your best to finish the meal or do you give up?

Have you ever over-fed yourself at home by making too much before?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i dont eat it all if im really full but i do feel a biy guilty cuz of the whole food waste thing but its the restaurants fault....

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
If I can tell that I’m going to be too full to finish and it’s something that would heat up well at home, I’ll try to leave a good sized portion to take home with me. If the food tastes extra delicious I’ll sometimes try to finish regardless just because it tastes so good, but not often because I don’t want to feel sick..

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I usually don't force myself to eat once I'm full, so I'll ask if I can get a to-go container that way I can reheat the meal the next day, or if I get hungry again later in the day. At home it's easier to portion meals, so I don't end up with too much unless it's something I want there to be leftovers of.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
At home I weigh out every food and ingredient I use in preparation of a meal so it never happens to me that a meal is too large or small.

At a restaurant I will eat everything that I order. I don't remember a time where I have faced a restaurant meal I didn't finish. Even at my favourite restaurant where I order two main courses and two side dishes the owner made me an extra main dish personally without telling me first because he is my neighbor and I ate that too.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I overeat all the time, when your doctor tells you to "Stuff your face" It's hard not to. So yes, I continue even when I'm full.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope, I know what I can eat. I usually get this feeling in my guts telling me that I'm going to get stuffed. So I stop eating and wait for at leaswt 10 minutes before I continue to finish my plate. I don't care if it takes an hour.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sometimes I feel a bit pressured to eat all of what I have been served but I also have a tenancy to throw up if I eat more than I should, or if I eat too quickly. So if I start to feel like I can't fit anything else I'll try and stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom