• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Do you think we will get any news this month of that one DLC character?

If so when do you think it will be and who do you think it will be? I think it will be a minor character and they will save the best for Nov with the new machine. I bet in Nov they will have an evil mode so all the good characters will wait for that. This will be the shovelware edition and anything here on out will be shovelware or stuff with a lot of controversial news until the new machine comes out later this year or even September depending on which leaks you follow.

I think this is why to the radio silence in general as they are doing what they think is throw away and don't care if it sells well or gets critical reviews. Just search there is a LOT of upset fans this year (including me) even die hard fans are not happy unless they are totally stoned and not aware of what's going on in their faces.

Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity DLC Now Has A Disappointing Caveat (screenrant.com) New information about the Expansion Pass for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity suggests it's only adding one new character in its first wave of DLC. Announced during the most recent Nintendo Direct, previous wording led some to assume the Age of Calamity Expansion Pass would deliver more new fighters.

And: Zelda Characters Age Of Calamity's Expansion Pass Should Add (screenrant.com) In Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, there's already a fairly impressive roster of playable characters. Most of these, of course, focus on characters (or younger versions of them) from Breath of the Wild. However, the first Expansion Pass fighter - which is being revealed soon - could also be from another Legend of Zelda game entirely.

I think someone at Nintendo saw my joke and is going to have a Chu Chu king be the character. He'll be able to morph into other elemental chu chu's when using your magic powers like ice will be white chu chu or electric becomes yellow chu chu,etc and you'll be able to do appropriate attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom