• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think This Girl Has Ghirahim's Haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
This is my friend Jamie. Me and my friends all think she has Demon-Lord Ghirahim's Haircut. But she disagrees. Tell me what you think! Ghirahim.jpgGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggg.jpg

You probably can't see cuz it's so small but just click on it

shaymin1

Derp.
That is not exactly a "Ghirihim haircut".
Plenty of people I know have haircuts like that and I don't say they're like Ghirihim.

Well, I guess if you tilt your head at a 45° angle, squint your eyes slightly, and use a bit of imagination...then I guess her hairstyle is slightly similar to Ghirahim's. :/

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well this topic doesn't really make sense. Ghirahim is a game character and a lot of people have haircuts like the girl in the pic. If you talk about Ghirahim hair search for Allison Moyet, a singer in the early 80's. She used to have what you call a Ghirahim haircut and a huge lot of male singers had it too. Did you ask your friend permission to post her pic on here? A lot of people don't even know their pics are posted on the internet.Sorry but I lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom