• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do You Think They Will Bring Ocarina of Time to the Wii As a Game Disk?

J

Jacob

I know its already on the Wii virtual console but i'm talking about as a game disk with the graphics thats on the Ocarina of Time 3DS.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
No, I do not think they will do this. I think that after OoT 3D, they will not do anything with OoT again. Also, the Wii doesn't have 3D graphics yet, so that is another reason.

J

Jacob

Yea you're probly right. I just kinda hope they would because im not a big fan of hand held systems but i'm sure if I got Ocarina of Time on the 3DS I would like it.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
There would be no purpose in this for a number of reasons. For starters, Nintendo has already released Ocarina of Time on the Wii in the Virtual Console for only $10. (of course, you could always buy a cartridge for cheaper unless you're aiming for a gold cartridge) In addition, there have already been two releases of Ocarina of Time on the GameCube: one for the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest disc, and one for the Zelda Anthology CD which is joined by Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, and Majora's Mask.

In addition, Ocarina of Time is making it's fourth debut outside of the Nintendo 64 in a few months on the Nintendo 3DS with revamped visuals and enhanced gameplay. So, there is truly no purpose for Nintendo to release Ocarina of Time on the Wii in the form of a disc, especially since they'd lose money on the deal considering there is almost no cost for them to host it on the Wii Shop Channel.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
NO.

The Wii is nearing the end of its life and there is already a brand new zelda coming for the Wii. Also, the 3ds remake hasn't even been released yet.

There would be no purpose in this for a number of reasons. For starters, Nintendo has already released Ocarina of Time on the Wii in the Virtual Console for only $10. (of course, you could always buy a cartridge for cheaper unless you're aiming for a gold cartridge) In addition, there have already been two releases of Ocarina of Time on the GameCube: one for the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest disc, and one for the Zelda Anthology CD which is joined by Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, and Majora's Mask.

In addition, Ocarina of Time is making it's fourth debut outside of the Nintendo 64 in a few months on the Nintendo 3DS with revamped visuals and enhanced gameplay. So, there is truly no purpose for Nintendo to release Ocarina of Time on the Wii in the form of a disc, especially since they'd lose money on the deal considering there is almost no cost for them to host it on the Wii Shop Channel.

Basically everything that Petman said. This will be the fourth remake of Ocarina of Time on a disk since it was released. There would also be little point in releasing it on disk for the Wii, as they have already put it up onto the Virtual Console for a fair price. They'd have to increase the price to release it on disks due to the materials that it would need that you don't have to have for the downloadable version. Due to the increased price it would be more than likely that people would just continue to buy the Virtual Console version.

highly doubt they will...atleast they did something fishy with a 25 anniversary special edition thing for the wii, but I really doubt they will, specially the 3DS version...

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
No, i dont think they will, because you can just buy it on the consle for 10 dollars. i have baught it on the wii for 10 dollars, its still the same just does not have the master quest.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I doubt it. Mainly because the GameCube disc is already useable on the Wii so I don't see why they would go to the trouble just for slightly improved graphics when they could be focusing on SS or other future releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom