• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think There Should Be Staurn/Dreamcast Ga,mes on Wii U's VC?

Djinn

and Tonic
I would love to pay Powerstone and Lodoss War again and I think having them as downloadable content might be the only real way to see those games again in any form. Clearly companies are not going to look at the Dreamcast for game series to be re-released so they might as well have them for things like the Virtual Console. That seems simple enough and it costs them little to just try it. Just dump the rom and post it for sale. In fact a lot of more rare titles can be made available this way. Not to mention that both the Saturn and DC did have quite a few games that were reasonable successful. They were just the only games on the consoles that were successful. The fact that the console sold poorly does not mean that the games were any less enjoyable to paly. We could have the first Soul Calibur, Panzer Dragoon, Nights, original Lunar series, etc.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, yes, yes! Sonic Adventure 1+2 (although they're already released on the GameCube), Soul Calibur I, Shenmue, Dead or Alive 2...the DC has so many great games! I think that Sega and Nintendo can only benefit from such a deal, as well as the customers themselves getting to enjoy such great games! [I can't speak for the Saturn as I don't remember it much]

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would say there's a good chance now that Sega has teamed up with Nintendo. I think it would be awesome if there were games from other consoles for the Wii U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom