• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think There Should Be a "Zelda Generations" Game for the Wii U?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I have thought of a similar plan for how this would work, but the previous Links would appear like the howling stones in TP and teach the current Link different moves or grant him items. Overall, though, it would be too risky for Nintendo to try. Too difficult to balance everyting.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i think they should only do a game like this if they intend to start a completely new timeline, (Reboot the Series) and use this "Generations" idea as the last hurrah for the 26 years of Links. Unless they intended to do a reboot after this game, or even just end production of Zelda games (won't happen hopefully ever), I don't see this type of idea for a game being used.

But I think it can be done very well with the right ideas and people. It is beyond me how they could pull it off, but Nintendo can do anything ! =D

No. I do not. I've thought of putting all the games together on one disk like the Collector's Edition, since the Wii U would be the only system who could handle all of the different control schemes, but even that has serious flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom