• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think the Sheikah Will Be in Skyward Sword?

Do you think the Sheikah will be in Skyward Sword?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What is this about the sheikah eye not having a tear drop?I think those eyes you saw were just to look pretty as decoration not meaning that there was once a time where the sheikah eye had no teardrop.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Perhaps they just looked better without. Are you referring to the eyes on Bongo Bongo's drum?

Not necessarily. They appear in more areas than that. Seeing them just made me think of what I said. I'm not necessarily basing it off of that. I'm basing it off of the fact that the Shadow Temple is in Kakariko Village, which is where the Sheikah lived. It's possible they lived there before they served the Royal Family. (Look at me, sounding like a dad-gum theorist...)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I heard there are no people living in the land below though so its unlikely Kakariko village would have existed. I believe that Ghirahim's tribe will be the sheikah and perhaps certain members decide to join up with the royal family.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think that Ghirahim's tribe must be the original sheikah and perhaps some of them break away from that tribe near the end to help the formation of the royal family. This symbol could show up throughout the game on blocks just as Ganondorf's symbol appears on blocks in games where he is the villain.

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
Yes because Skyward Sword takes place before Ocarina of Time and the sheikah died in ocarina of time but impa was the only one who survived

Teal

Useful Help.
I think that Ghirahim's tribe must be the original sheikah and perhaps some of them break away from that tribe near the end to help the formation of the royal family. This symbol could show up throughout the game on blocks just as Ganondorf's symbol appears on blocks in games where he is the villain.
Thats a possibilty, and this can bring alot more theorys to this game.

Tael

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
While it looks like the Sheikah symbol, I wouldn't go out and say that it will deffinitly mean anything. It may, but it may also not. As was pointed out earlier, the teardrop is present, and (perhaps I'm just misinformed) it shouldn't be there yet. I'll wait a little longer until some more info on the game comes out before I really think aobut this in any great amount of detail.

I'm gonna be the negative Nancy here and predict no, they won't be in it. I'm thinking Nintendo will leave us confused once again.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm gonna be the negative Nancy here and predict no, they won't be in it. I'm thinking Nintendo will leave us confused once again.

Confused? The way they're setting up the games, we're gonna have some big revelations in the canon over the next few games.

I heard there are no people living in the land below though so its unlikely Kakariko village would have existed. I believe that Ghirahim's tribe will be the sheikah and perhaps certain members decide to join up with the royal family.

I don't think this was ever stated. If you have a quote, please show it to me. And, besides, they wouldn't have to have lived in Kakariko already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom