• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Do You Think the Original LoZ is Hard?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I find the game easier than the Adventure of Link. I loved that game, you were on your own, you had to explore and do things that you wanted. No restrictions. Though finishing the game is possible, but the chances of that are slim. This was a classic, the enemies are easy on the first four dungeons, but then it gets harder with the monsters that roam on the succeeding dungeon. I had a share of my Game Overs here, but I loved it. I had a slight challenge.

First quest isn't too bad once you've gotten the Blue Ring and all the hidden Heart Containers, but the Second Quest I'm still working on. Once you get used to the monsters having new abilities and trying every wall, bombing and walking through it, it's not bad at all. It's just different and has far more difficult enemies.

Epona

Ordon Village
I agree, the second quest is extremely challenging. I couldn't even find most of the dungeons for months. I had to look some of them up. On my own I could only find the first two and then level 5 I think.

Epona

Ordon Village
Zelda II is almost impossible to beat. I've beaten it on an emulator on my computer several times, but on my wii I've only been able to beat it once.

J

joeynintendo

if your new to playing it then its hard but it is easy if you know where to go and what to do

L

Link's Shadow

So far it's the hardest game I've ever played. I didn't even get to finish the game, so I'm assuming that as I got to the end things would just get harder and harder.

Maxxxers

Fanboy
For me, this is the hardest Zelda game. I'm sad to say that it took me about 10 tries to get to the place where you buy bombs. haha. Definity one of the (if not the) best game on NES.

I thought the first quest was a piece of cake. The second quest was a little bit hard, though.
Here's a tip. When you are stabbing your sword, you are vulnerable to attack. When you're not, your shield will protect you in the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom