• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think the Legend of Neil Will Continue on to AoL?

what do you think?

• am a fan of LoN and think they will continue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • am a fan of LoN and do not think they will continue

• am not a fan of LoN and think they will continue

• am not a fan of LoN and do not think they will continue

• Total voters

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
do you think the legend of neil will continue on to AoL? i think it will because if it doesn't, it will just end. i think that would be awkward, just ending the show. even if they do continue, how far will they go? they could be a possibly skip to any other zelda game, too.

i am a fan of legend of neil, and i hope they will continue. you can vote your opinion at the top.

originally posted by steve
They already stated they would to continue after this, regardless, I would think it would be more funny if he ended up playing through the second quest of LoZ, anyway. XD
:yes:sorry, I didn't go into the fine print, but i still want opinions;)

this is my first time using a quote. if i did somthing wrong, please notify me on my message board or by PM

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure that they'll continue on into AoL. I definately would love to see Adventure of Neil, but your guess is probably better than mine.

They already stated they would not continue after this, regardless, I would think it would be more funny if he ended up playing through the second quest of LoZ, anyway. XD

Really? That's cool, I really like LoN. I really think AoN would be funnier: LoN Second Quest would probably be just more of the same.

Last edited:

Steve

5/19/13
They already stated they would not continue after this, regardless, I would think it would be more funny if he ended up playing through the second quest of LoZ, anyway. XD

I do not want to see this series end. I love LoN, and I've gotten quite a few people into it besides! I doubt they'll continue, but I'm hoping at some point it'll be on DVD or something anyway. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think they will continue, though it would be really cool. I mean, they are combining aspects from other games into this, like the concept of Dark Link from AoL, so I don't think it would fit in to see him again.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I'm sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but the Legend of Neil series has come to an end and it's been confirmed that it will move on to "Super Grimsly Bros."

I never really expected the series to move on to AoL solely because the experience would be so similar to the original Legend of Neil. I think Super Grimsly Bros. is a great idea and will certainly build on Neil's story. :)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Based on the last episode I do not think there will be a second Zelda game shown in Legend of Neil.
If they have confirmed that there is no more Legend of Neil, there may be a Super Neil Bros or something, but no, no more Legend of Neil.

It's okay if they don't. It seems as though there are other series stepping up to take it's place that are possibly more dedicated to the LoZ whereas Legend of Neil seemed more like a group of kids who just liked NES, and LoZ seemed like a good option.

I always thought they'd do a Mario Bros version. They have short bit of it at the end of the last episode. I personally would rather see that. *BRAINWAVE* Bowser could be British! How awesome would that be!?

F

Falcool

I dunno about Aol, but I think they will continue SOMETIME, just not right now. It would be cool if they did Aol though, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom