• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Do You Think the Ghost Ship from WW is the Same Ghost Ship in PH?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
Is the Ghost ship in wind waker the same Ghost Ship in Phantom hourglass? It could be possible, but then again, it's probably not. In Wind Waker you have to get one of the Triforce charts in the Ghost ship, but when you go inside it the ship is really small and the Diabolical Cubus sisters aren't in it. but in Phantom Hourglass they are. And in Phantom Hourglass I thought they said they were captured. And maybe it is the same Ghost ship, but the ghosts could of built it bigger. So, what is your thought on this? :)

Ice Sage

these are words
It could be. The inside is not necessarlly remodeld. When you enter it in Phantom Hourglass you walk straight down the stairs and into the ship. In Wind Waker, when you get close you are transported to who knows where. It could be another part of the ship, another place entirely, or the inside could have simply been remodeld. I would say with the outside being the same it probably is the same ship. What I don't understand would be how Link never made any remark at the beginning of PH that he had already been on the ghost ship... That intrigues me... Anyway, in my opinion, it is the same ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom