• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think the First Darksiders is Basically a Zelda Game?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, its more of the overall "feel" of the game..... it doesn't feel like Zelda at all to me...
yes, it has some similarities. (some of which I forgot, because I haven't played it in a while)
But I still don't see it anything like Zelda.... THE MAIN CHARACTER SPEAKS! O:
(just kidding...)

But no, It doesn't "feel" Zelda-y.... it feels... God of War-ey. xD

But hey... that's just like- MY opinion, man! xD

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Well, its more of the overall "feel" of the game..... it doesn't feel like Zelda at all to me...
yes, it has some similarities. (some of which I forgot, because I haven't played it in a while)
But I still don't see it anything like Zelda.... THE MAIN CHARACTER SPEAKS! O:
(just kidding...)

But no, It doesn't "feel" Zelda-y.... it feels... God of War-ey. xD

But hey... that's just like- MY opinion, man! xD

Fair enough.

I'd say there are fun similarities in some of the dungeon design, but that was just a neat thing I noticed while I was playing Darksiders. The fighting mechanics are pretty different, levelling up your weapons with souls and stuff isn't in Zelda games... They're similar in all the ways that are good, but different enough in the ways that matter to make them their own separate entities.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd say there are fun similarities in some of the dungeon design, but that was just a neat thing I noticed while I was playing Darksiders. The fighting mechanics are pretty different, levelling up your weapons with souls and stuff isn't in Zelda games... They're similar in all the ways that are good, but different enough in the ways that matter to make them their own separate entities.
Yeah, I think that's what I was trying to say... but he said it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom