• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Do You Think That They Will Make All of the Classic Zelda Games for 3ds?

Well... I hope they do put them all on 3DS, I will buy them and I will bring them with me everywhere. I mean, Nintendo needs time between it's new games no matter what, and if they have a side company remake an old game or two while we wait it really won't hurt anything, we'll still get new games. OOT3D and Skyward Sword are being released the same year, the remake isn't replacing the new game, and it wouldn't be any different for any other remakes.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'd like Majora's Mask to be remade for the 3DS. And for all of the handhelds to be ported to the eShop. For the eShop it's not a big deal as it's just a downloadable port and not a full retail game.

A

Alcest

I think that they will make them for the 3ds eshop they already have Links Awakening and their making Four Swords

They will probably port through all the GB ones since, y'know, they already put the classic and first LoZ on Wii as well as Z2: AoL, OoT, and MM (All the home console ones before Wind Waker). They just put Awakening on 3DS e-shop, so next will probably OoS/OoA, and we will probably see Minish Cap on there as well since Four Swords is being ported to it.

Also I wouldn't call Four Swords classic since it's on GBA/GC =)

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
It's not a big effort to release the Handheld games untouched on the Virtual Console. And I think Nintendo will. Maybe the Oracle Games are coming next. Hope they will release the Advance Games also. Never got the chance to play any of them.

So, if Nintendo is planning to release the games on Virtual Console, there will be no problem of focusing on new Zelda games.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I would love for them to make the original LoZ as a 3D classics title. After playing excitebike on my 3DS (which is amazing I must say) I feel that a total revamp to add 3D would be amazing. As for making them all again for 3DS I hope not. There are already a few remakes announced for the 3DS and now a couple remakes for other games on other systems (Halo CE Remasters) that it seems to be what companies fall back on to make money in a tight spot. I do not want my 250 USD investment to be nothing more than a remake console.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they might. they might not.
i dont think they will though, because after OoT an ALttP remakes, there gonna most likely make that continuation of ST. (oh, come on, you all know there is gonna be one. if you played through the whole game,its obvious they are gonna have to.)
i think nintendo is going to concentrate more on making new games.

Honestly, I'd rather see them make entirely new games for the 3DS instead of remaking old games.

Indeed very true mate.
maybe the reason they would do this is because they have ran out of ideas for a new Zelda game.

It is just laziness releasing all these old games again.
Ok so its good for people who have never played the older Zelda games.

If they are finding hard thinking of new ideas they could us, the fans of the series, the people who love the series and buy the games.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well I believe that they'll at least put the old gameboy versions of classic Zelda games. I really don't see a point to remaking the other games though. Like most, I want them to make new Zelda's for it. I really hope that they make the Oracle games downloadable on the eshop.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
It would be alot better if they made the classic games different that way they are the same games but more advanced and better graphics then I would get them if they are just remakes it doesn't make sence to buy them if you already have the classic games

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I don´t mind remakes and if only I have the money, I can imagine myself buying any "polished/remade" Zelda game that will or could be produced. I believe some of the games deserve to be released on a more advanced hardware that can give justice to the greatness they do possess. But the main focus (like so many others mention) should always be in producing and developing new material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom