• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Do You Think Saria Could be One of the Koroks?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
(I am sorry I messed up the thread name, so don't tell me that! It was supposed to be "Do you think Saria could be one of the Koroks?")I think Saria could possibly be one of the Koroks. It doesn't tell if she isn't or is and you can't even really tell any of the Korok's Gender. (Well, except Maker really.) So, what is your guy's opinion on this? I am really eager to know! :)

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
All of the Koroks in Wind Waker already have names: Hollo, Irch, Olivio, Oakin, Elma, Aldo, Drona, Linder, Rown, and of course Makar. All of them are male. Their names and genders are confirmed on their Nintendo Figurines (Zelda Wiki has a nice pretty list of them all here). That being said, even if there are Koroks in WW that we are not made aware of in game, I don't think Saria would have been reincarnated into one since during WW, there was no need for the Sages of OoT to be present in a physical form.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, because Saria became a Sage and likely incarnated with the forest since she eventually would need to be replaced. This is why we can still faintly hear her music when exploring the Lost Woods in Twilight Princess...but not factually.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What Xinn said, and I also hope that it couldn't ever be true. I absolutely hate the Koroks with a passion, in direct contrast I love the Kokiri – and more importantly, Saria. For her to become one of those things, don't care if she is still the same person at heart...I would rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom