• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do You Think OoT 3DS Is a Good Idea?

Do you think and OoT remake is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I don't know

• Total voters

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I may have expressed my dislike towards all the different releases of OoT, but this version is different. This is simply because it's not a port. There's new graphics, and I'm pretty sure the gameplay is getting updated to fit the 3DS as well as to just add things. All we know about it so far isn't much (or at least I don't know much), in that all we have are areas from the original with the upgraded graphics, so it's hard to tell what the rest of the game will be like. I'm assumung it's going to be really good as the original is really good, in my opinion.

Hanyou

didn't build that
There is nothing wrong with remakes or ports, and I have nothing against Nintendo making as many remakes as they want of any game. If it's bad, it has no retroactive effect on the original. If it's good, it's another great way for me to replay one of the classic Zelda games.

I have no idea why anyone would be against this.

O

ObiAnn[e]Kenobi

I'm not entirely sure of this, to be honest. I've seen a couple screen shots and I have to say it's gorgeous. However I think it's missing a bit of the graininess to it that I have come to love so much on the n64. [And the Wii, since I bought it on the market for that as well]
I adore the game, A LOT. It's definitely one of my favorite ones, and I do enjoy that they are bringing this game to a whole new generation. I think that kids should have this game in their repertoire. It's a classic that I've played through and beaten more than seventeen times. And I would love to try it on the 3DS D:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i think it's a good idea because this game was a life changer, and today's elementary and middle school students missed out in the life changing game... so remaking it will expand Zelda'a audience in a sense.

see it from this side, if they're doing a remake, is because now they have technology right now to do stuff that at time they wanted to do but couldn't do because of the boundaries(remember developers complains about not being able to build zora's domains as they wanted to, or not being able to integrate horseback fighting in OoT the way they did on TW), so even if nothing will ever be better than the original, the story is now going to be told the way it was intended to, we're going to see/play the real deal!

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well i put it is a great idea, But i'm not sure yet i have not played it and i dont look up on it that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom