• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you think Nintendo will ever explain the lack of female Gorons?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I don't really feel like Nintendo is invested enough in their lore to go into detail. Despite the lack of female Gorons in the series so far, I'm willing to bet that we'll see one sooner or later and that some other lore book will come out to try and contrive an explanation out of nothing.

Considering the fact that Gorons are allowed into Gerudo Town, I would wager that they might not have a biological sex, even if they identify as being of the male gender and use male pronouns. For all we know, Gorons might produce asexually; it's never brought up in any case.

It's true you don't see many Goron women. In fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they're often mistaken for Goron men. And this, in turn, has given rise to the belief that there are no Goron women; and that Gorons just spring out of holes in the ground!
I was just thinking the same reference.

I, personally think it would be great if it turns out that they reproduce without gender at all, and just identify as whatever gender they associate with. One spots an odd looking mole, and starts knitting for the new tribe member.

It's true you don't see many Goron women. In fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they're often mistaken for Goron men. And this, in turn, has given rise to the belief that there are no Goron women; and that Gorons just spring out of holes in the ground!

Is this a quote from something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom