• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Ganondorf Needs to Be in an Handheld Zelda Game?

F

F618

Ganondorf is never in an handheld zelda game, do you think he needs to be in a handheld game some time?

Definatly. It seems to be always Ganon, him, or somebody else. It would be nice to have him in a Handheld. He's usually the boss in the consoles, so I think it would be interesting if they swapped round, so that Someone else is the console boss, and ganondorf is the Handheld boss- at least for a while. It might hold off that repetitive thing that seems to be overcoming Zelda Games.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Nah, he was kind of in Oracles, vaguely....

And that was enough. He makes it in nearly every console entry, so the handhelds should be left open to give someone else some villainous limelight.

Z

zc16-rmeppelink

I think that it would be beast if he was in a hand held game for a little while

G

gokul.beeshman

No way!!! Ganon/dorf gets his scariness from his huge size and monstrousness. That cannot be properly depicted in a handheld, given it's graphical limitations.

D

Dirty Link

nah im kinda getting sick of ganondorf. I dont even think he needed to be in twilight princess. I thought dark link woulda been a much cooler villain. The problem is zelda has an important story and hes getting old and tired. If they really alter his methods then i would be cool to see him in a hand held game

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I for one want him in a handheld game for one. It would just be so cool to see Ganondorf on a handheld game. And I really wanted to see him in ST but sadly Malladus ruined the possibility of that. I just want him in a handheld so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom