• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Ganondorf Could of Been a Father???

This may be a dumb question but isn't there only one male gerudo every century? Even though the females did have children with the Hylians sheikas ect. Still I don't think Ganon was the evil ruthless envious warlock his whole life.....Well and I am sure when he was younger the girls would of went nuts over him ;) and in the windwaker he seemed like he felt guilty for he done he just couldn't control that lust for power.....well I don't know tell me what you think.

Last edited:
I don't think it would be out of the question for him to have a child later in his life (assuming he comes back). I mean, he is the only male gerudo born for like an entire century.

Feral

The Drifter
Dude, he's a ruler with a harem. Who knows how many kids he's got to call him baby daddy? :lol:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
In a society like the Gerudo tribe my guess is that he impregnates all or most of them and the women raise the children on their own. The male probably wouldn't raise any of them because he's too busy being their king. When the male (Ganondorf in this case) dies the woman will go to Castle Town to get Hylian men to impregnate them* until another man is born and the cycle continues.

Gossip Stone said:
*They say that Gerudos sometimes come to Hyrule Castle Town Market to look for boyfriends.

This may be a dumb question but isn't there only one male gerudo every century? Even though the females did have children with the Hylians sheikas ect. Still I don't think Ganon was the evil ruthless envious warlock his whole life.....Well and I am sure when he was younger the girls would of went nuts over him ;) and in the windwaker he seemed like he felt guilty for he done he just couldn't control that lust for power.....well I don't know tell me what you think.

With that said, I'd imagine he's had several lovers over the years, and may have fathered several offsprings, all of which were 1.) given riches or 2.) neglected. They would all be females, of course. Nintendo leaves any aspect of this nature about Ganondorf's love life, or lack thereof in the shadows, and for good reason, I'd wager. lol I wonder if the illegitimate son will ever show up in the series at some point, and if so, Nintendo'd have some explaining to do. (meh, doubtful)lol Another revival/sealing story, anyone?

Feral

The Drifter
With that said, I'd imagine he's had several lovers over the years, and may have fathered several offsprings, all of which were 1.) given riches or 2.) neglected. They would all be females, of course. Nintendo leaves any aspect of this nature about Ganondorf's love life, or lack thereof in the shadows, and for good reason, I'd wager. lol I wonder if the illegitimate son will ever show up in the series at some point, and if so, Nintendo'd have some explaining to do. (meh, doubtful)lol Another revival/sealing story, anyone?

I could imagine.. Gannondorf: "Link...I am your father...."

Feral

The Drifter
That'd be epic, and so unexpected. XD I'd like to see that, but it wouldn't work given the Gerudo "hundred year thing." lol

Dunno did they ever actually say how old Gannondorf is or how long do Gerudo live?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Another revival/sealing story, anyone?
Please no, I don't want to deal with ANOTHER one of those. That's literally been the case for every single Zelda game to date with few exceptions. I wouldn't want Ganondorf's [son] to have to deal with such a cliche storyline. :/

With Ganondorf's status in every Zelda to date, I wouldn't say that he has been a father. He's too busy trying to get dat Triforce, y'know? And at any rate, I would assume he'd sooner kill any offspring he would have in his quest for power than be held back by sympathies such as a child and the lifeline therein. It's possible, but improbable.

Please no, I don't want to deal with ANOTHER one of those. That's literally been the case for every single Zelda game to date with few exceptions. I wouldn't want Ganondorf's [son] to have to deal with such a cliche storyline. :/

I totally agree. I was being more sarcastic than serious in my previous statements. I could do without another seal/revival plot. lol Also, I would hope Ganondorf's doesn't have a son. As you've said, that'd be incredibly cliche.

Feral said:
Dunno did they ever actually say how old Gannondorf is or how long do Gerudo live?

Well, I dunno. lol I'd imagine Ganondorf would live an incredibly long time. Due in part to the fact that he might be a special case. I mean, who knows what the Triforce of Power bestows? Also there's the case with Kotake and Koume being well into their four hundreds, but that might be due to the saying about how witches age (they appear to be based on witches). Another thing to consider is how many times he's been sealed/revived. The sealing process and all it encompasses may be similar to freezing a body and preserving it over long periods of time; I mean being sealed in whichever place (realm, etc.), and then revived in another age/time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

The Drifter
Well, I dunno. lol I'd imagine Ganondorf would live an incredibly long time. Due in part to the fact that he might be a special case. I mean, who knows what the Triforce of Power bestows? Also there's the case with Kotake and Koume being well into their four hundreds, but that might be due to the saying about how witches age (they appear to be based on witches). Another thing to consider is how many times he's been sealed/revived. The sealing process and all it encompasses may be similar to freezing a body and preserving it over long periods of time; I mean being sealed in whichever place (realm, etc.), and then revived in another age/time.

So in that time frame it would have been actually possible for him to have been a father of a Link. LOL Someone go write a fan fic!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

FSA Ganondorf could be the son of TP Ganondorf, just sayin'.

Feral

The Drifter
lol 'Kay. Now let's not go reading too much into things... :sweat:

Nah this is fun! I can say this too... What if..... Ganondorf: Link.. you are my son......'s mother's brother's brother's cousin's sister's grandmother's son's brother's son. Therefore we're not related. Link: Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom