• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Do You Think Finding All the Emerald's is Easy?

I think the first and secound is easy but in Jabu jabu's belly i just got so stuck in that just tell me if you think its easy!

Nicole

luke is my wife
The first two Spiritual Stones come from the first two dungeons, so naturally, they are meant to ease you into the game. I just started a 3-heart run of OoT, which is only my second ever playthrough of the game, so I know that for a fact. :P Btw, there are some spoilers, so spoiler tags should be found in this thread. :)

Anyway, Inside the Deku Tree and Dondongo's Cavern are pretty easy. Quite easy. Okay, very easy. The difficulty kind of spikes in Jabu-Jabu's Belly, if you didn't know what you were doing, like I did. It had a different feel in the game, a different atmosphere. It was gross. Just disgusting. It could have weirded anyone out, or just made you uncomfortable enough to make you rush through rooms in the dungeon. Once you figure it out and steel your stomach, it gets simple.

Yes, I believe getting the three Stones is considerably easy, even for beginners. It's a good challenge, but nothing too rigorous.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I think it is really easy just that i got stuck a couple times in jabu jabu's belly but i found it easy.

B

BlindZelda

Here it is:

Forest Emerald: Straight forward. Easy. Quick. Its a good begginer challenge.

Fire Emerald: Easy. Can be a little tricky at time. Still good if you're starting the game.

Water Emerald: A little more tricky. Having to carry the princess around most of the time was annoying.

I thought they were all pretty easy for the most part. It definitely gives you the fundamentals for beating the entire game as far as tactics and strategies go

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Finding the Emeralds seemed more of a chore than of something you must do to save the world. Because come to think of it - the Deku Tree could have just given it to you at the start, and so you Darunia. I suppose I would make a deal like they did also. But with Ruto's case, she dropped it and it somehow ended up right in the boss room, but finding that one was the trickiest for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom