• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Do You Think Fi Has a "human" Form Like Ghirahim?

S

Sartax123

Well, Fi and Ghirahim are clearly supposed to have the same role, just on opposite sides. Both are the spirits of an important sword, both look similar, and have other similar characteristics. But what I was wanting to know is if you believe that Fi has a human or human-like form, like Ghirahim. I think she could take this form, but I want to know your opinion.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No. Fi's "human" form is exactly how she looked. Ghirahim appears more human, but that's simply the way he was made originally. As you mentioned they're both spirits of certain swords: Fi resided in the Goddess/Master Sword, and Ghirahim belonged with Demise's blade. The only real difference between the two is that Ghirahim was more independent, but he had sensible reason since he couldn't do very much without his master wielding him in sword-form. Conversely, Fi could've strayed from the GS/MS if she wanted to, yet her orders from the goddess demanded that she stay with Link. Therefore, I don't think they had any need to change form, not appearance (though Ghirahim became to look completely the closer he got to reuniting with his master).

David

But you called me here...
I doubt that Fi has a different form. If she had a different one, I think we'd know about it. It seems like Ghirahim has a more human like form because Demise assumed that Ghirahim would need to actually be around to bring him back, should he be defeated. Fi doesn't necessarily need one, because she can't fight by herself. I assume that she just helps power the blade and helps the hero wielding the blade throughout the journey, serving as a servant of the Goddess and essentially the hero.

Also, Fi and Ghirahim are not really the same. Ghirahim actually is Demise's sword, while Fi is simply a spirit who inhabits the Master Sword.

I think Fi's physical body is what we saw throughout the entire game, and her sword form is the sword.
Otherwise that would imply Ghirahim also has a 3rd spiritual form?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
First off, I wouldn't say the way we see Ghirahim is his "human form". It could be possible, but it's not confirmed that Ghirahim and Fi are connected in any way, though they d have similar characteristics.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Maybe. It would make sense if it wasn't for the fact that Fi is just so...robotic. She seemed more like a lifeless computer than she did a being; up until the very end of course.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I think Fi was already in her humanlike form. I don't see why she would have to be any more human than she already is.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Question
Do you think Fi has a "human" form like Ghirahim?
What We Know
-We know Ghirahim has 3 forms, natural(sword), spirit(the black one) and human(the one we see throughout the game)
-We know Fi has 2 forms, natural(sword) and spirit(the one we see throughout the game)
My Answer
What I think the thing is that Ghirahim created his human form for whatever reason he had, maybe to blend in a bit more. Fi didn't exactly have a reason to do so.
Ghirahim reminds me of the Muramasa Ark in Bleach. Muramasa is a zanpaktou(sword, not i spelled the word right) who is trying to bring back his master and when the time comes he does but I think he gets betrayed or something. Anyhow, I think Ghirahim didn't want to be seen as his spririt form. Maybe his human form was an act of independence. Back to the question: Ghirahim's human form was probably his own creation so no but I think Fi could make her own if she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom