• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Think Cars Are Cool?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My closest friends are pretty big car enthusiasts but I’m not so fussed by cars in general. I can appreciate some good looking cars and would like to drive something nice - but I don’t care about the inner workings of them or about how to modify them.

At the moment I don’t even have a car on the road since I’m using public transport to travel to work. I don’t picture myself ever buying a new car unless I’m super rich since the depreciation can be pretty insane, I’d rather get something cheap that I can just use to get from A to B and then sell off again at little loss.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Do I even need to reply? I have a make of car in my username. Heck yes I love cars. American cars especially. I love cars even more than I do video games or any media. It's been rough with the pandemic not being able to go to many car shows. I also haven't found any good car communities online, sadly. But I still love them. I...could go on all night about them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dad is a mechanic and professional car painter, so I have a deep appreciation for artistic looking cars. I love car shows as a result and I always notice nice looking cars on the road.

Aesthetically, I'm a sucker for older cars. Specifically, 60s and 70s style Mustangs are my favourite car and if I was more mechanically inclined I would look into purchasing one to restore.

When I bought my current vehicle (which was also the first vehicle I purchased on my own), I was looking for something spacious so I can haul equipment, something within 10-years old but no newer than 5 years, and something with decent fuel mileage. I found one that fit all these criteria and I've been satisfied with it thus far. It gets me where I need to go and is relatively affordable as far as vehicle payments go. Aesthetics don't matter too much, but I do try to make an effort to keep it from getting scratched. It's a vehicle that suits my needs so it works.

For me a car is something special, I like to drive at night or in the rain, listen to music and think about life, no matter what kind of car it is cheap or expensive.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I mean, I think my car is cool. I drive a 2015 Ford Fiesta. Occasionally, I'll start second guessing my decision to buy such a small yet fuel efficient car, but then I'll take my Fiesta through a car wash and it'll be all shiny and stuff. Then I remember that my car looks nice and slick.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I have a ford polo and use to get a to b and my only requirement was a CD player...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom