• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cadence of Hyrule Do you think Cadence of Hyrule Will Get a Physical Release?

One thing that makes me a little hesitant about purchasing Cadence of Hyrule this week is the hope for a physical release. I love collecting, so I would prefer that option.

But I feel like a physical version would have been announced if it was happening. I can't recall a digital Nintendo game going physical later unless it was some sort of collection. Also, the game seems priced a little too low without needing a decent mark-up for physical.

So I'm saying no on a physical release, but feel free to tell me if you feel one may happen or if you see a source confirming physical.

I dont think it will. It's an indie gane and one made by an indie dev. Maybe a company suh as Limited Run will do one in the future but I'm not sure they will with Nintendo being so involved.

I'd like a physical but don't think it will get one.

D

Deleted member 83535

I've contacted Limited Run Games, they said they were very interested in it.
Although to be very honest, it felt a lot like an automated response.

Do you think Cadence of Hyrule Will Get a Physical Release?
No.
This includes LRG. They get hundreds of requests every week. I do not think this game is on their radar. Also they mostly stick to 3rd party releases. CoH is tricky as it's 3rd pary developed but the IP is first party owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom