• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you take supplements

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Whether you are looking to grow muscles and loose fat with some megadrox containing the finest horny goat weed you can buy, and from our very own spam bots too! Or perhaps you try to look after your brain and heart health with some omega 3. Supplements are a huge industry and there are plenty of regulated and unregulated products out there for you to take in the hope they will actually do what they claim and also that they contain what they say they do.

Anyway. Inspired by our delightful bots I have decided to make this thread to find out if any of our forum dwellers here take any supplements and which ones you use.

Personally I use vitamin D because pretty much everyone in Britain is deficient unless they use sunbeds all the time and then that brings other problems so I'd rather pop a tablet. I also take a multivitamin and omega 3.

What about you?

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Nope, not currently. My current diet right now is to eat whatever I want as long as I eat lots of veggies and stay away from soda and ice cream. I figure the fruit and veggies give me all the vitamins and minerals I need.

Ninja

Well well well
I take:
  • Multivitamin gummies.
  • OMEGA 3 Fish Oil.
  • Vitamin D.
  • 5g Creatine Monohydrate
  • Pre Jym pre-workout when feeling sluggish before hitting the gym.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
With CF I can't absorb the fat soluble vitamins, so I have to take extra of those. A, D, E, and K

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
What about the stuff from all the bots you ban? I know you only do it so you can have all the sups for yourself!

I hoard all the information in one safe yet convenient place... All the supplements in the world in the one thread *evil laughs*

Screen_Shot_2018_01_15_at_10_48_06_pm.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not really. I occasionally buy the fruit gummy vitamins that are popular nowadays if I see them in the store, and take one a day. But I don't actively search for supplements. I do drink the occasional protein shake though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom