• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Stick With Your Starter?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I will always stick with my starter if its weak or strong. Chances are, it will never leave my team once its with me. No one will ever get my starter but me. Otherwise they'd have to take it out of my blacked out, fleshless hands ,then out of a pokeball, to get it!

I definitely always stick with my starter for the whole game. I've just always thought that it seemed so wrong to do otherwise. I guess it's kind of silly, but you have a nice, special bond with your starter since it's your first for the game and whatnot. It may not always be my favorite or the best on my team, but it's always there and one of my better ones, absolutely, since I make sure of that.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I always stick with my starter, but all my other Pokemon have equal levels so it's not like it will be the strongest in my team. :)

I always stick with my starter pokemon. Don't know why but I just can never get myself to ditch them.

it depends.
i've only kicked my started out once, and that was while using chimchar.
I REALLY didn't like him.
most of the time though, I absolutely love my starter and get to attached to not use them.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
In every game I've played, I have always had my starter in every team. There is only one exception, which is my Quilava in HeartGold. It was too underleveled by the time I went to go challenge the Elite four, so I replaced it with a higher levelled Pokemon.

dark majora

I like queso aka cheese
yea execpt for soulsilver got rid of all my pokemon and got the perfect team VENASUAR CHARIZARD BLASTOISE SNORLAX LAPRAS PICKACHU all level 100 nobobody even people online beat this team

I always stick with my starter. Serperior is my favorite of all the starters I've had.

same here about the serperior thing

Last edited:
I do not really see the reason to abandon your starter in your PC. It would've been cool the makers of pokemon would one day make a pokemon game that was like the show. Ash got most of his starters from catching them in the wild, so y can't we. But overall, I will always keep my starter with me even when it's lv 100.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I keep my starter with me throughout the whole game. Only after the beating the Elite 4 will it possibly be placed in storage. I hardly ever leave them in there and if I do it isn't very long. Even if they aren't the strongest, they have been with me for so long that I don't want to put them in the PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom