• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you sometimes play the videos in your mother tongue in 2x speed?

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Sometimes. It's pretty ridiculous, but funny. Usually do it videos I've watched before though.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I used to but I don't anymore because I realized I need to take time to enjoy it and that people put hard work (sort of) into their videos. (Unless I'm rewatching my Mario Odyssey video, then I play it 2X speed because it's dumb and long.)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Anything I watch, I want to watch at it's intended speed. If I just rush everything to "save time" I'll just feel more stressed and I'll not be able to take it all in

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
If it’s for school and the teacher talks somewhat slow, it’s a huge timesaver for me. Honestly helps me pay more attention because I have to focus more and it’s less of an endless drone.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
lots of people I know listen to videos at 1.25 or 1.5 speed because people do generally tend to talk slower than we can comprehend

meanwhile I'm over here listening to league of legends podcasts at .75x speed because I'm starved for content and trying to make it last as long as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom