• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Skateboard?

Dan

Those damn kids and there damn skateboards, skating in the park and on the sidework. Us Eldorado want skateboards banned. THERE DANGEROUS you can die from skateboards ! You damn kids and stay off my lawn too.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I tried out skating once. I believe it was about 5 years ago. I bought a skateboard, learnt some tricks, but I never really got that into it. The most entertaining thing was going downhill really fast and jumping off at the last minute. :O I guess I didn't have much of a passion for skating because there aren't many places to skate near me. I didn't have any friends who were into it either, nor did I have the motivation to keep going after I learnt all of the skills.

Skating nowadays isn't as popular as it used to be. I see some people skating, but normally they're just getting into it and I don't see them practicing/skating for very long after that. I guess it all depends on who you are/who your inspiration is/if you have enough motivation to keep going.

Personally, I prefer cycling, climbing or roller skating (which I haven't tried, but I really want to! :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom