• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Skateboard?

Nope. :( I'm too much of a wuss. My brother used to skateboard when he was in middle school and I tried it once, but I was afraid I would fall and hurt myself and never even tried to ride on one again. XD

i do actually! :)...or did...ive started again?....its been a few years but as of recent i started skating again .... general set-up discussion thread?

Toy Machine
Destructo
Pig
Shake Junt

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nope can't say that I have. That was something I never got into. I can't say I didn't try, but I never got enjoyment out of it.

I've discovered that when I place a set of wheels underneath myself without a steering mechanism, things do not go well.

No way, I'm no where near coordinated/athletic enough for that type of stuff. Not to mention skateboarding and snowboarding etc just doesn't interest me.

I always wanted to when I was younger but my mother said it was too dangerous.
Now every time I see someone on a skateboard I see them falling and their horrible injuries >.<

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
I dont have a complete skateboard however me and my friends every other weekend go to a place called dave's skatepark.
The only time I skate is when im there or at a friends house so they're better then me but they say im a fast learner at
skateboarding. I just dont really seem to be getting into it anymore.

I once... for a while that is... :P
However I have not since I broke my arm (even though that was on my bike), once or twice... however after that ... nopey :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom