• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ride a Bicycle?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lately I've been considering ways to be more active and one thing that has come to mind is purchasing a bicycle for riding around my local area. I used to ride a bit as a child but aside from renting a bike once while I was in Japan I haven't used one since.

Do you own a bicycle and get to ride often? Also - do you have any tips for someone looking to purchase a good bike?

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
I used to, but now I don't really need a use for it, seeing I can use other things to get exercise or move me around. Nice to have as an option, though.

Last edited:

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I used to, but not now. However, if I were to live in an area where everything is within a reasonable distance, I totally would! I find it much more entertaining and active than driving a car.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I own one but I haven't used it in years, I used to hang out with my friends. We would travel to different parks or 7-Eleven with it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Almost every day, to and from work! And during most of the year I use it to get around to many places. Very useful and easy to use ^^
If you're looking for a good bike, Skeppshult is a good brand, but I don't think they exist outside of Sweden

No I dont ride bicycles. Mens bikes are too damn big. Especially the ones I find at Walmart.

Im a short guy and cant even fit on one of those big ass mens bicycles

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't own/use one, though I would like to. I just don't have a good area to ride one around here. Too nervous to ride one on the road because people drive pretty crazy where I live, and there's no good way to get off the road and not end up in a ditch.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I actually never learned to ride a bike, my sister gave up after like two seconds of trying and so my parents decided not to teach me. I would like to learn, but I'm a small human- all the adult bikes are too big and the kids bikes are too small. Guess it's just walking for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom