• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Replay Zelda Games?

i play them in a cycle so by the time i get to the last game in my cycle i dont totally remember all the details of the first one

I've played Skyward Sword 4 times, Wind Waker 7 times, Ocarina of Time 3 times, Legend of Zelda 3 times and Twilight Princess 3 times.
Other games i've only played once or twice.

H

Heyitsmemo

Well I actually only own TP and SS, so I don't have a lot of options. I've played a little bit of other LoZ games but I always come back to TP. It's like therapy for me :3. Since I finished SS I only played once more, on my old save file, but I didn't do much. I think I'm gonna replay under a new save file, then leave on the way it is and switch one into Hero Mode and play like that.

Oh, I play them a lot ... so very often...
I think my record of repeating and replaying a game would be about ten plus times.... .... .... then every so often I just say, I want to play this game again...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I replay everything even the ones that are not my favorite. I've 100% almost all of my games exept for Wind Waker and Oracle of Seasons. I've even played Ocarina of Time nine times. I do this since it's fun to try and challenge yourself each time with giving your self a time goal for completion and doing the best at Mini-Games. Soon I even want to try and do the Three Day Challange for Majoras Mask.

Soon I even want to try and do the Three Day Challange for Majoras Mask.

I really hope your game won't freeze... D:

I do play games again when I haven't gotten the 100% on my first try... With Zelda however, I'll play them again even if I got a 100% on the first try. They're just too awesome~! <3

Night Owl

~Momentai
When I'm bored and want to play videogames, The Legend of Zelda (series) is usually at my finger tips.
I've replayed each game at least once. Each time I replay them I find something new, So I keep coming back.

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
Personally I have played OoT 4 times :P I just love replaying them. Brings back such good memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom