• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Replay Zelda Games?

I rarely replay any game twice unless it is amazing or has a difficulty progression system like D2. I tend to play through a campaign, then switch to its pvp from then on, or else let it collect dust/give it away if it doesn't have pvp. I do play my zelda games though once every 3-4 years with my bro :)

I replay the most amazing one when I have a long weekend ahead of me, I usualy go for Wind Waker, OoT or my favorite, MM

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I'm currently on my seventh run on Hero Mode SS and fourth run on Twilight Princess. I missed things in those games that I'm trying to piece together for the serie's story.

I normally dont replay games except for the old ones that I forgot about. Im replaying Oot cuz i havent played it for like 10 years.

I do like to replay them, but not very often. I don't want the experience to become stale in my mind, yet I do want to be reminded of the things I enjoyed about the games, so I suppose every three to five years I may replay one. Most of the ones I've played, I've done a second run of at least, but I don't want to overdo it, so as I said, I don't like replaying them often. But I think pretty soon, I'd like to go through all of them again with my best friend, who has only ever beaten The Wind Waker and needs to experience more of the series, so that will give me a good opportunity to satiate my latest cravings to relive those moments that I loved. :>

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Yeah, I do it all the time. Usually just to experience the story all over again and get more detail out of it. Other time is a second quest. and the rest of the time is just for challenge like a speedrun or a 3 heart challenge

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I usually only 100% the game once, but depending on the game I do play it multiple times. Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time I have beaten each a bunch of times. But Most of the 2D games in particular I only beat once because honestly i'm more fond of the 3D games, Wind Waker being my #1 favorite.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I often replay Zelda games. However, is it not hmthe type of thing like "im going to play OoT in a week, OoX in a month", Its more like ill be doing my homework or looking around ZD and I will just say to myself: "i feel like playing Twilight Princess!" and ill go and play it.

IMO the first playthrough of a Zelda game is to really enjoy the story, which are always excellent. The second time through is more to reexperience the gameplay and the beautiful graphics, or even to try and beat a game 100%, or a 3-heart run.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I Defiently replay Zelda games, onlyI make each play through different as far as challenges or 100% completion. But, for the most part, it pf there's a video game I love, I can normally play it again multiple times without getting bored. normally my playthroughs are spaced out. I never replay games immediately after completing the first game.

R

Red Lion

Of course! Decided to restart MM tonight! Entertainment value of Zelda seems to be never ending!

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I always replay Zelda games. Why would I not want to relive the great times I had playing them the first time? I've replayed every Zelda game I've ever beat (except Zelda 2).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom