• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Replay Zelda Games?

I replay all the games. Its nice that there are now 16 (not including remakes) so I can rotate through them. Unlike some people though I dont think I could replay through the same game more than once maybe twice a year.

I replay Zelda games until I get bored and then after a few months I play them again. I've played OOT ten times, MM 4, and TP 4. Zelda is too much fun to put down forever.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Yes I replay Zelda games all the time. Ocarina of Time the most. A lot of the time I just start a new save file and go till I get the Master Sword, but I usually get busy and forget to play it again so I start over again lol. I've beaten the first three dungeons more times than I can count because of this.

of the zelda games that i own (which is most of them) i do find myself replaying many of them from time to time such as ocarina of time, majoras mask, wind waker, twilight princess, link to the past, and the original legend of zelda. the only ones i havent really replayed or have only replayed once would be links awakening, skyward sword, phantom hourglass and spirit tracks.

I have zero understanding as to why somebody WOULDN'T play a game more than a few times! I replay the games as much as I can, sometimes not even finishing a game before I start a new one, and getting to the old one later...Like if I'm coming up to a part I don't like as much...*cough* water temples! *cough*
But I play them all the time and help other people get through them, and play them again, and then an 80th time XD

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Being that I am still trying to complete as many as I can, I do not replay them often. I haven't replayed any that I have completely finished yet. I would like to get back to some finished titles though. I don't like playing them often however because I feel like they will lose their magic if I play them too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom