• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Do You Replay 2D Games or 3D Games More?

Do you replay 2D Zelda more than 3D Zelda or vise-versa?

• 2D, Of Course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3D, Of Course

• I Play Both Kinds Equally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2D, i.e. A Link to the Past.

I don't replay Zelda very often outside A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I replay 3D more often. I honestly have trouble with the 2D games and therefore don't play them much (Before you say it: Yes, I know I suck at gaming). I probably replay Oot and SS the most, just because I really like them.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
3D. ALTTP is the only 2d Zelda that really drives me to finish. Well, LA almost does.

3D simply suits the scale of the adventure and the fun of Zelda more.

Salem

SICK
I dunno, I replayed alttp and LA several times, maybe the original LoZ as well recently, only OoT and WW come to mind that I replay so much, the rest if the 3D games, not so much.

Big Octo

=^)
I find myself replaying the 3D games more often. I guess a big contributor to this fact is the amount of times I've replayed Ocarina of Time, of which I've lost count. Of course, I still love the 2D titles and enjoy replaying them as well.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Bocto stole my post. :P

I replay 3D games more often. I've lost count of how many times I've played Ocarina of Time and I haven't really replayed any 2D Zelda games yet. I do like the 2D Zelda games, but I find myself playing the 3D ones more. I've also only recently played some of the 2D games.

I play 3d zelda's more due to the fact that I own pretty much all of them. I do own ALTTP but the batterys dead. :(

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Definitely 3D. Majora's Mask sits up there as my most replayed by far. Haven't really re-played many 2D titles.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
3D games; Ocarina of Time.
Nothing personal against the 2D games though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom