• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you read the zeldadungeon.net front page articles?

Do you read the zeldadungeon.net front page articles?

I can’t say that I do. I used to though. I just have the forum front page bookmarked. I’ll have to check the articles again to see how good they are.

Do you read the articles?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I forgot this website had front page articles.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I used to. A long time ago... But once they started reporting news before the release of SS, it changed, and never became the same again...

I do read them from time to time. But I have the forum page bookmarked and that my access to Zeldadungeon. Forum is what ZD is to me. I visit the front page to check if there's anything new happening in Zelda world. It's convenient as the link to the front page is right there in the drop menu. I don't know any better channel to check what's up in Zelda than the forum and the front page. I feel that if I check the front page at least once a week I won't miss anything important.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I used to, but now it feels like there's too much filler junk clogging it up. I can't be bothered to look for the important stuff.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'd usually check it at least once a week for Zelda news in previous years.

Now I check it pretty much daily because I kinda have to, lol. Plus, I'm getting to know the other writers, they are all pretty cool people! I look over what they have written sometimes, give some of their posts a "reaction", and maybe a comment, they do the same to my posts too. I also like to engage with readers who take the time to reply to the posts I write for the front page, either by upvoting or replying to them.

I've always been passionate about our front page because I feel like it has a lot of potential. Since the merger with Zelda Informer, ZD is pretty much the place to go for Zelda news and editorials. Yeah, we do fan content reviews too because otherwise, the front page would be pretty barren on some days. But the priority is always Zelda and Nintendo news first, then daily debates and editorials, lastly fan news like "check out this cool artwork", which is what we'll get to when things are slow with the Zelda and Nintendo news, and all the Daily Debates are scheduled.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I can't say I check it every day, but I at least check it out weekly and see if there is anything that interests me. Any huge news will get to the forums pretty quickly regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom