• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Walmart or Target?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
A lot of people say Walmart is very messy and problematic. My Walmart is beautiful af. Plus, Great Value is better than whatever brand Target has, imo.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Walmart is a teensy bit closer than Target so of course I'm going to favor Walmart more than Target.

I live right by a Target so I'm probably biased but I much prefer Target. It's cleaner than the WalMart by me and has much better customer service.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Target destroys Wally Mart all the way through except for one thing: their electronics. Walmart tends to have a much larger and more diverse range of electronics, whether it be DVRs, blu ray players, DSLR cameras, video games, laptops, or even (And especially) desktops.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Target girl all the way. Unless I need to do some massive grocery shopping, then it's wal mart.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wal-Mart. It's only fairly recently that Target stores began being built in Canada, so there aren't all that many of them as of yet. As a result, I have not had very many opportunities to go into a Target.

I think I prefer Wal-Mart because it's more familiar to me. Each store I've been to was laid out the same, so it was easy to find what I was looking for. The private brand that Wal-Mart sells (Great Value) is cheaper than most other brands, and isn't all that bad. Also, modern Wal-Marts (known as "Supercentres") are department stores with a full grocery section included. There isn't a Wal-Mart in my town, but there is in one nearby, and we buy our groceries there whenever we can because it is much cheaper than the grocery stores around here.

Maybe if Target were more familiar to me, my opinion would be different; however, since I have not seen it much, my opinion is definitely going to go toward the one I visit often.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The people at Wal-Mart are rude. Not that I blame them, I mean they get payed minumum wage and have to deal with annoying shoppers all day, but I'll just stick with Target. Not that I go there that often.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Of the two, Target, but I don't like shopping at either. Neither have very good merchandise (though Target is a little better). At least Target has pretty good service.

Out of those two stores I would choose Target rather than Walmart. There is a third choice a store called Meijer which is Midwest version of Target and Walmart and I would choose Meijer over any of them.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I like 'em both! I'm not in America enough, so whenever we go shopping, I just bask in the glory of an American Supermarket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom