• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer to Hang with Girls or Boys?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
not to be that guy, but separating trans people's identities from cis people's identities (i.e. saying "girls and trans people") is pretty discriminatory. the identity of a cis girl and a trans girl is the same, so why specify they're trans? if you're friends with trans men and women, then you just have a lot of guy and girl friends. not trans friends. singling out trans people like that is what trans exclusionary people do, and it's pretty offensive, to be quite honest.

oh dang you're absolutely correct. I was referring to non-binary, and genderfluid friends. Using the word trans in that context was irresponsible of me.

I get along with those that share my interests, be they boy or girl. I don't talk to many people outside of work, and I don't know the genders of online friends, so I suppose it breaks even.

Most of, if not all, of my friends have been guys. This is usually because I had interests that girls just didn't share with me. The odd few times I developed friendship with a girl, in an online environment, tended to end poorly. For now I will say that of all the people I speak to on a regular basis, only two are women, which remain good friends to this day.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Id prefer not to hang. I don't suppose it would matter whether it was with girls or boys though

I'd hang with anyone would put up with me tbh. I've only had a few irl friends (not for a good few years though) that have all been cis guys.

None of my current online friends are though and they've all kinda gravitated towards me, instead of me being the one to initiate the friendship. I'm super grateful to all of them for being so accepting and kind.

I'm not really the type that likes to hang out, but gender doesn't matter to me. I tend to gravitate towards people with similar interests, and that always seems to be males.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m fine with either I guess. I don’t really think about it to be honest. I don’t really care what gender you are if you are a good person and I enjoy your company then I’ll like hanging out with you. I also prefer having both female and male friends because there’s some things I am more comfortable talking about with guys and some stuff I’m more comfortable talking about with girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom