• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter Weather?

Do You Prefer Summer Or Winter?

• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I only say summer because i'm super cold right now lol.. but really i like the spring months.. i like the sun warming me up, it simply feels delectable. lol

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Winter, by far.

Where I live... ugh. Summer is dreadful. Absurdly hot. On the other hand, our winters are relatively mild and it doesn't snow. So, yeah, winter it is for me. I feel like I've had enough heat to last a lifetime.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I said summer, but I suddenly change my mind. Winter is so much better! The snow days, the holiday cheer, the New Year, Valenti- well actually I don't really like that holiday; aren't all of those things so wonderful? Winter has so much more to happiness offer than Summer!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely summer! We get rain and cold weather a lot in England so we're kind of used to it :) its nice to have sunny weather for once

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Canadian winters all the way. -45 with windshield? Bring it on. :cool:
I actually like all seasons, though my favorite one is Fall.

Winter!
I mean it sucks when you have to go out in the freezing cold of the early morning to catch the bus and all (last week was around 7 degrees farenheit)
and summer's great where there's no school....but it's just...too hot... (I think the highest it gets is 102 F, I know, some places are worse, but I live in New England, I'm used to the cold xD)
I'll think I'm staying inside too much, so I'll try to go outside, but the heat just sucks the energy right out of me! So then I just go back inside to play video games :)

Winter no doubt about it! Summer is dreadful, I love the cold. You can always add layers when you're too cold, but you can't take off enough when it's too hot.

Definitely summer! I love the warm weather. I like snow, too, but it's only enjoyable for a few days until it's unbearable. I wish it was warm here year-round.

octorok74

TETTAC
Summer. I hate the cold. Warm weather is just my type, I can be outside and having fun without worrying about staying warm. The cold sucks.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I love winter weather. I grew up in an area where it snowed 10 out of 12 months and blizzards were completely normal. I love skiing/snowbarding, making snowmen and little crappy igloos and getting nice and cozy when it's chilly out. Summer weather is like the scene from the wizard of oz where the wicked witch melts after having water thrown on her, it just comes and melts you until you die. It's absolutely terrible.

Joy

The Sexy One
Summer is the beeeest.

It's socially acceptable to walk around basically naked, it's warm outside, there's no school, there's always something going on, it's socially encouraged to lie on the ground outside and do nothing all day, and you get to drink cocktails and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom