• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Physical Books or E-Readers?

Physical Books or E-Readers?

• Books, for sure!

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • E-readers are pretty dope.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Kirino

Tatakae
It's not really a big deal for me either way. That said, I prefer real books, partly because it's easier to flip through pages. E-books are usually cheaper and easier to get, though, so I typically end up using them.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
E-books only for the convenience. While not as satisfying as a large physical collection, I like being able to keep hundreds of books in my pocket via my Kindle. It's nice not being limited to whichever one physical book I slip in my back pocket during the day.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
E readers mostly. It's really comfortable to carry around and also you can get many free pdfs from certain websites which saves lots of money.

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Physical books for sure! Nothing beats flipping the pages through the world of imagination, though there are certain books that I really want but that might be very difficult to get a physical copy of from where I live, so I have to resort to e-books in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom