• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Prefer Handheld Gaming or Console Gaming?

Handheld or "Main" Console

• Handheld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Main" Console

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I prefer Handheld gaming.

Rizzie, you are a liar, and if what you say is true then you should re-evaluate your life choices. You don't have the choice or authority to choose handheld gaming over home console, especially not to think it is better. Their is no comparison. Handheld gaming you can freely take with you anywhere and play at anytime, whereas with a home console you're stuck in your living room or bedroom. How can you choose something as awful as a handheld console?

I prefer console gaming because more powerful hardware leads to more expansive worlds and features. Also, the console market has been more willing to experiment in recent years. Ironically, Nintendo's conservatism is largely keeping the handheld arena stagnant whereas low Gamecube sales prompted liberal innovation with the Wii and Wii U.

Handheld gaming is something I've always enjoyed though and there are certain series that are better on portables like Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom