• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you prefer baths or showers? And how often.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Which one do you prefer to use? And how often do you bathe and shower?
I personally enjoy a bath more, especially a matey bath. Colour change matey is my favourite but I like any bubble bath really.
Despite this I dont often take a bath. I tend to use a shower more, usually two showers a day, Morning and Night. I just dont feel clean unless I have two a day.
What about you?

Showers always i the morning. I dont see the point of showering at night the going to bed just to sweat in the heat of summer or under thick blankets and wake up feeling gross.

I don't lik the idea of baths, once youre in and the dirt comes off you;re just lying in your own dirt, dont see how that works.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I haven't had a bath in years. I don't like the idea of bathing in your own dirt, plus I don't really find it relaxing either. So shower as soon as I get out of bed because I can't function otherwise, or the kitchen sink for special occasions.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Showers always i the morning. I dont see the point of showering at night the going to bed just to sweat in the heat of summer or under thick blankets and wake up feeling gross.

I don't lik the idea of baths, once youre in and the dirt comes off you;re just lying in your own dirt, dont see how that works.

Well you get less dirty than when you went in I'm sure.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Showers. And I take my sweet time in them, too.

I tend to always like to have a shower before bed! I dislike going into bed feeling sweaty and dirty after a long day, it's nice to be refreshed, nice and clean, and then have a lovely, relaxing night! And I like to have showers before I go out anywhere particularly special. So don't always have one in the morning, especially if it's a hoodie day, but I'll had one in the evening before going out and then another at 2am when I get home!

Bath time is purely relaxing, so don't have many of those. Just need it sometimes!

Dan

Well you get less dirty than when you went in I'm sure.
Unless you poo in the bath I guess.

Anyway I often have a shower during the winter and a nice hot bubble bath with candles and a picture of axle the beast in the winter. I do this often as I don't want Bo levels getting too high. I also thoroughly clean my private areas, I know that seems a little odd to bring up but I'm just pointing it out because so many people I've been with in the past seem to have an issue cleaning that area, it truly is revolting. I think it might be a British thing as many people I've asked (it's a long story how we get into these sorts of conversations) don't seem to care much to clean down there especially girls which used to take me by surprised considering the stereo type attached.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I prefer showers. I like to let on the hot water and just stand under it. That is, until it gets too hot and burns my back.
Hot showers always feel nice and leave me refreshed for a good night's sleep!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Shower, just for the simple fact you aren't lying in your own filth, not to mention you can take a 15 min show but at minimum it's an hour bath, most of which is waiting on the water to turn hot and for it to fill the bath ^^

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I like each of them for different reasons. Showers are efficient and work best for starting your day. Baths, however, are really relaxing and enjoyable. When I was little I used to read while in the tub. Baths work best for evenings (and you quickly spray off any soap or whatever before you get out of it, silly ;) ). And I do miss having the opportunity to have one at my place, however whenever I'm home at my parents' house where they have a tub, I never take advantage of it, lol.

I tend to shower every other day unless I feel I need more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom