• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Post As Yourself?

D

Deleted member 14134

I speak my mind in real life and I speak my mind here. Otherwise I'd just be another brick in the wall. Also I find that people seldom want to hear the same thing, even if they don't show it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I post as myself. I want people to get to know the real me rather than a fake personality behind a computer screen.

The differences between the way I act online and face to face boils down to how much easier it is to open yourself when you're not constantly taking non-verbal cues about what other people think about what you're saying. Online I am seeking for certain threads and replying as I go, instead of being awkwardly being drag into an opinion disagreement before I notice.

I enjoy speaking my mind and I feel I have a friendlier attitude online because for some reason here I don't have to struggle with mental barriers about 'saying something wrong' or ruining the first impression. I also like giving my two cents in different topics and then years later dig them and realise how some of them have changed and how some beliefs I still hold the same way as back then.

With me, what I post is how I feel and what I think about things so don't you worry: I'm genuine when interacting online.

Dan

I often experiment with my posts to see reactions and play to the minds of our lovers and kings, this is the way in which people of old would use type 52 paraphrasing in a sense, it is a little scary at times but I manage as I know I am capable of doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom