• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Zelda to Beat the Game or to 100% Complete It?

How do you play Zelda?

• To beat it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To 100% complete it

• To just have fun

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to beat it.:D Sometimes I try to get 100% but if I miss something, I just forget it and move on.

I dont think that ive ever 100% a zelda game, but i plan to with ocarina of time, minish cap, and links awakening...i just dont have the pationce to go through a game to 100% it

T

TriforceofTwili

I play to beat the game, and have fun along the way. Then later I try to get all the heart containers, but I can never complete giant side quests like the gold Skulltulas in Ocarina of Time, or the Poes in Twilight Princess

I always try to 100% each game but sometimes if getting that last secret or heartpiece becomes too menial, like fishing to get the gold scale in Oot for example, I will be satisfied with 98.7% complete

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
What I do, is on my first playthrough, I just try to beat it.

On my 2nd+ playthrough, I try to find everything there is to find in the game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Why do I feel like I answered this already...?

I play it mainly have fun – although the overall goal is to beat it, of course. Then I'll sometimes go back and complete it 100%.

What I do primarily is that I would play the game first to just beat it and then after I beat it I would go back and find areas that I missed and find heart pieces and other stuff to complete it 100%.

As of right now though whenever I play ALttP from the start I complete it 100% before I beat it just because I know where everything is at.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom